Behind the scenes at the Auberge de la Ferme
This unique package offers you three days living alongside the members of the Boreux family, sharing their everyday life and thus discovering what happens behind the scenes at the Auberge de la Ferme.
his package also means leaving your car in the car park and following a planned schedule of activities when you arrive at Rochehaut with your bags!
Arrival is scheduled for around 3 pm on the first day and departure is after lunch on the last day of this extremely original stay.
OUR PROPOSAL INCLUDES:
- 3 days and 2 nights on weekdays (Monday to Friday), depending on arrival options and availability at the Auberge.
- Upgrade to a room with jacuzzi possible, depending on availability on the day of arrival.
- Two buffet breakfasts in the restaurant at the Auberge de la Ferme.
- Two midday “regional” type meals in the Taverne de la Fermette.
- Two 4-course evening meals selected from the menu of the Auberge de la Ferme.
Schedule of activities according to weather conditions including (in particular):
- One hour of cooking with Michel Boreux to prepare a regional dish, which is sampled in the kitchen afterwards.
- One ticket for the trip aboard our little train in the “Between farm and forest” wildlife park.
- One entrance ticket for the scenographic tour of the Agriculture Museum.
- One aperitif in the wine tasting vault of the Auberge de la Ferme.
- Two hours behind the scenes of the wildlife park with the keeper who looks after and feeds the animals.
- A guided visit of Marc Boreux’s farm where Limousin cattle are reared.